The Cargo-TRACK engine, an IVECO EEV Cursor 13 with 6 in-line cylinders, develops a maximum output of 332 kW (450 hp) for a torque up to 2.200 Nm between 1.000 and 1.400 rpm. Thanks to the latest technical developments used for its design, it entirely meets the Euro 5 standard and benefits from the Ad/Blue technology for exhaust fumes treatment (Nox emission reduction).
The automatic and semi-automatic 16-speed gearbox smoothly sends the 450 hp to the eight driven wheels, which stands for driving comfort and allows a 80 km/h speed on the roads. In order to increase mobility in the fields, the power is distributed between the front and rear axles, each of them having its own diff-lock. Concerning security, which is rather important on such a vehicle, the Cargo-TRACK is standard fitted with an ABS system as well as with an electronic stability control.
- Air system with two independent circuits
- ABS/EBL (system that balances the braking of each axle according to their load)
- Parking brake: acting on the rear wheels through draining of the spring cylinders
- 24 Volts – 2 batteries of 12 V/170 Ah
- Alternator: 90 A x 28 V (2520 W)
- Starter: 4,5 kW
- Voltage reducer 24/12V (6 A)
All-round view cab
The spacious and glazed cab offers a panoramic view (360°) and enough space to allow a passenger. The driver, with his high and front seating position, has optimum visibility at work and on the road.