The Modulo2 has a sturdy construction allowing to keep a low center of gravity and offering an excellent quality/weight ratio. As an option, buttresses allow to hitch a rear implement.
- Reversible V-shaped drawbar for high or low hitching
- Specific drawbar depending on the pump type (e.g. vacuum, spiral, etc.) designed to be fitted with different suspension devices (cross-spring, hydropneumatic, etc.)
- Multi-position running gear for an optimal weight distribution
- Recessing for wheels with a large diameter (option)
- Possibility to add as an option a large number of spreading implements given the presence of buttresses