With the NEW Faro 4010 combiline, offering new models in the medium capacity loader wagon range, for tractors ranging between 90 and 150 HP.
The 31 knife bank and powerful rotor drive for higher capacity make the new Faro a high-performance loader wagon. The Faro 4010 combine can also be used as a harvest transport wagon, turning it into a cost-effective all-rounder.
Also available with rear cross conveyor for cut and carry operations
- Easy Pivoting Knife bank & Hydraulic Swing In/Out (NZ Std Spec)
- Pick-up c/w 6 rows of tines & Swath roller (NZ Std Spec)
- Steered pneumatic Pick – Up wheels 16×650-8
- 750mm Rotary Spiral compression rotor c/w 7 rows of fingers
- 27 Knives with 51mm Cutting Length
- Wide angle PTO driveshaft with Cam-Clutch 1000RPM 1400Nm Torque
- Tandem axle with Hydraulic brakes (Optional Steering Axle) 12 Tonne rated
- Scraper floor with double chain drive & adjustable speed Forward/Reverse
- Side access Door with Ladder and Mudguards (NZ Std Spec)
- Metal sections galvanised and powder coated
- Load Sensing Hydraulics for power saving (NZ Std spec)
- Low Hitch Drawbar (NZ Std Spec)
- Direct Control Std on “L” Models and Power Control Std on “D” Models