- 3rd point connected to the frame through a spring to better follow the shape of the surface and limit vibrations.
- SA hydraulic unfolding on models from 4.80 to 7.20 m and DA on 8.40 and 9.60 m.
- Safety device to keep the machine folded when driving.
- Unlocking the safety device from the cabin (cord)
- Adjustment of the tines with a lever on each element for the same angle on each tine.
- Rubber gauge wheels (375 x 150 mm – pressure: max. 2 bar) (4 on models from 4.8 to 7.2 m and 6 on models of 8.4 and 9.6 m).